-Rehearsals for How I Learned to Drive are going well. I love it! It's exciting to look forward to going to rehearsal each day! :)
-Locke and I talked with the realtor and he suggested that we have a home staging/remodeling lady come give us her suggestions. So, Kelli with Prix de Solde came over last week and took pictures of our house. She is creating a proposal of ALL the things we could redo, remodel, and stage before selling the house. The biggest thing we have to do is de-clutter! We will be getting one of the mobile attics or PODS to pack up boxes into. So now we are just waiting on Kelli's proposal and then we will go over it with our realtor and decide which things are most important to do and what we can afford.
-School days are 30 minutes longer now to make up for the 2 snow days (over our limit of 5) we had this winter. It makes for a very long day, but my kids did pretty well despite it today.
-My mom and brother and Locke's parents are coming to visit next week!!! Yay! They're all coming to see the play :)
-My mom and I are going with Patti (mom's friend) to VEGAS in April and we are going to the ACM awards!!!! I am so excited!!!
-I am thinking about joining a gym.
-Last Friday night was the Faculty v. 4th grade basketball game. Faculty won...of course :) It was a fun time had by all! (Even one of my students played in the game :) )
Well that's all for now. I'll try to be better about posting more frequently.
1 comment:
Take before and after pictures of the house so we can see them. It's exciting - but I don't envy you any house renovation stuff!
I LOVE where you are now, but it'd be great to have you closer to us!! Wherever you end up, happy house-hunting.
Wish I could be there for the play. Say hi to your parents for me.
Break a leg!
Post a Comment