Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome to the World Baby Girl!

Welcome Tessa Mae Roswell to the world! She was born today, May 4, at 12:29 am at 8 lb 7 oz and 21 in. I had the privilege to be her first hospital visitor. She was only 12 hours old and I held her for over an hour!!! Thanks to her mommy and daddy for letting me have the honor of holding her for so long! :) She is the most precious baby girl!
She looks unhappy in this picture, but she was just hungry. Otherwise the whole time I was there she was sweetly sleeping. Holland and Kevin said that so far she has been a really good baby with very little fussing (but Holland said she is under no illusion that that won't change).
Holland and Kevin are incredible parents already!! I am so excited to be 'Aunt Vicky'.

2 comments:

Carlee said...

I knew I'd get a picture if I checked the McKinney Penny!

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty! Please give Kevin & Holla my congrats!
Is she wearing the dress I sent?
mommy