Sunday, February 21, 2010

Meeting with the realtor


So there's not a lot of new stuff in our lives to blog about, but we will be meeting with a realtor in the next week or so to learn more about the process of selling our house and buying a new one. We are looking at moving to the Vandy area, Greenhills, or Crieve Hall neighborhood, but we're open to other locations. There's a lot that needs to be done to our current house to get it in ready to sell condition and I am looking forward to hearing what the realtor suggests we do first (i.e. painting, new roof, landscaping, new carpet, etc).


I am so excited about this new adventure! I will post more after we meet with the realtor.

1 comment:

Clint and Lauren Brock said...

I gave you an award! Check it outtttt. Cool that yall are selling your house...except that I like it! You can give it to me. :) JK I don't live in TN. OK I am random. Go look at your award!